Saturday, February 3, 2007

The World of Blogs by Ana Banos (Outline)

I think my in class essay was very simple and easy to understand and follow. The outline breaks it down better.

Introduction:
Explains my first experiences as a blogger and finding the new world of blogs.Goes through my thoughts and struggles. Explains my feelings on it in very different ways. It shows a change in my opinion.

First Body Paragraph:
Explains the key factors for one to communicate effectively through a blog. Gives many characteristics and a strong example. Very detailed.

Second Body Paragraph:
Explains what comments do for a blog and how to distinguish the good from the bad. Goes into details and gives examples.

Conclusion:
Wraps up paper. Wraps up my feelings and emotions and further explains my experience with researching blogs for this paper.


Tentative New Outline:

Beging with a more eye catching sentence. Grab the readers attention better. Make stronger statements. Divide up the paragraphs. Have more different ideas and topics separated. Have a more lasting impression.

I am having trouble stepping out of the box and criticicing my own mistakes because it is always easier to be told by someone else what is wrong with one's paper than having to find it on your own. I am struggling but will continue to try. :)

No comments: